Hello Good Samaritans:
Sunrise Children’s Home of Uhekule Village, located in the southern highlands of Tanzania, East Africa, has many needs. If someone wishes to help us out, here is a list of items always in demand.
- School shoes, tennis shoes, and flip-flops
- White, short sleeve, button down shirts and blouses necessary for their school uniforms. (Tanzanian products are very bad….nothing lasts.) A real need.
- Socks….white and black
- Ponchos (our rainy season lasts almost 6 months, rain everyday)
- Book bags
- Pens and pencils (many companies in U.S. have advertising pens)
- Glue sticks/Elmer’s School Glue
- Coloring books/crayons
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Rolls of 3M duct tape
- Donations (check out website http://www.bibikay.com)
Thank you for helping out HIV/AIDS orphans.
Blessings in Abundance,
Richard and Rhonda Hanssen